There is a plague in the blog world these days. And I finally got it. New friend C.J. Darlington of Titletrakk.com tagged me, so I decided to play along. Plus, I have yet to process my feelings on the impending imprisonment of one Paris Whitney Hilton, so in the meantime, here it is.
The rules say, I must first post the rules. So, ahem, here they are.
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
8 random facts/habits about me …
(insert whiny voice) I like the ones with questions better (less thinking) . But okay…
1. I couldn’t touch the gas pedal of my first “real” car. I still can’t touch the gas
pedal of my brother’s truck. (Know if you laugh at that, you are no longer my
friend. I will know. )
2. When I was a teen, I had the OCD-like habit of “typing” all car conversations.
So when in the car (and when I wasn’t driving), I would “type” whatever
someone was saying on my invisible keyboard. I wouldn’t even know I was
doing it. I took my junior high keyboarding class VERY seriously…
3. I have a student bring me boot-leg copies of Gilmore Girls because my
cable company refuses to carry the WB–still! And they now refuse to accept
my phone calls. My lawyer says to just be patient.
4. I love to decorate, but I painted my bedroom a horrible green, and I get
furiously angry every time I walk in there. I’ve slept on the couch for the last
three months. And I now shower outside–under the water hose. I think it’s
brought me and my neighbors to a new level of closeness though.
5. I can still quote some of my lines from my first grade play. I was
Mrs. Clause. “Tick-tock it’s twelve o’clock. Time for Santa to come!”
Hollywood called after that, but my agent said, “No, stick with
elementary theater. I think it’s gonna be big…” He was wrong. He now
works for Paris Hilton.
6. This summer my friend Kari and I are making ourselves read Pride and
Prejudice. It’s our own book club called “Girls Who Would Rather Be
Reading a People Magazine.”
7. I can eat a whole box of cereal in one sitting. For variety’s sake, I tried a whole
box of catfood, but it wasn’t quite the same. But I did shed less.
8. I’ve got a fever. And the only prescription is more cowbell!
Okay, I now tag: Salle, Heather, Kim, Tiffany, Jessica, Kari, Orlando Bloom, and Chris Tomlin.