Wednesday and Stuff
I'm the girl who:
1. Dropped food on the floor last night and ate it anyway
2. Sees those popular toddler tulle tutus and thinks, “If only I were 10 years younger…”
3. Got a subscription to Newsweek and wished the cover said People
4. Had to Google “Dougie”
5. Returned to the gym at 5 am after a two week absence in which various things went squishy and smooshy
6. Had a radio interview in which the phone cut out at the last question, so I just started talking. Pretty sure I gave the host the secret recipe for Coca-Cola and my social security number.
7. Pulled an all-nighter Sunday. Can't remember the last time I did that. It was either the time I was convinced there was an invisible vampire in my room after watching Fright Night or when I had to make an A on a geography test to keep my college scholarship. (Crap! Where's Latvia?)
8. Is gonna get my hair did Thursday else I'll resemble Captain Caveman.
9. Hasn't seen Castle in a month and knows somewhere Nathan Fillion is missing me and crying big boy tears.
10. Thought this week's Glee sucked. (Minus John Stamos cameo)
Your turn! I'm the girl/guy/circus clown who _____________. Go!